struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@talk21.com>
Subject Re: generic SQL implementation
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:19:35 GMT
I use torque and IMHO  combined with struts , it "slides through the
molecules of wetness like an eel through sea weed" ..

http://db.apache.org/torque

A chap called Ville who posted this group a few weeks ago sent me some
notes where he spent a week of so gathering sources of info on how to
get torque and struts running together (Thanks Ville) . If you want
them just mail me..

cheers mark