struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rodney Paul" <rodney.p...@natdata.net>
Subject RE: best way to build a wizard
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:15:27 GMT
Check out the lookupDispatchAction classes.
These classes were designed specifically for Actions which require more
than one execute method (in this instance a method for back and next).
That is what I have used, and is perfect for use when developing wizard applications.

Cheers
Rodney

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Muller [mailto:mmuller@theworld.com]
Sent: Friday, 11 July 2003 8:41 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: best way to build a wizard

It turns out that I can't pass the action into the html:form tag using
tiles; that would involve nesting JSP tags.  Grr.

I guess my only recourse is to have the open html:form tag in the
inserted body and the close html:form tag in the template.  Ick.

So now I'm trying to figure out a way to have one one action mapping.
Any ideas?  Or alternative approaches?

   -- Mike