struts-user mailing list archives

From David Geary <sabrew...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: JSTL Book
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 03:00:27 GMT
On Thursday, Jul 10, 2003, at 17:14 America/Denver, Mark Galbreath
wrote:

> Craig's recommendation notwithstanding, I think the best JSTL book on
> the
> market right now is David Geary's "Core JSTL: Mastering the JSP
> Standard Tag
> Library," (Sun/Prentice-Hall 2003).  It is a really good read and has
> plenty
> of concrete examples.

Thanks Mark. I must say Shawn's book is very good, as is Han Bergsten's
JSP book, which has thorough coverage of JSTL. Shawn and Hans are both
nice guys and sharp as razors.

I haven't read JSTL KickStart or Sue Spielman's book, which is coming
out soon.

If you want more information about Core JSTL, see www.core-jstl.com.

If you're interested in JavaServer Faces, see www.corejsf.com. Core JSF
is in the making!

> And keep in mind that Craig doesn't always recommend
> the BEST book, but the book his friends have written.

I'd like to think Craig is my friend.  8-]

david