struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ravi Garg" <Ravi_Gar...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: How to map multiple submit actions for a single form
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 04:01:08 GMT
Hi Praadep,

	Whenever you click on any of the button then you can call some
javascript function. In that funct you can write ..

document.<formname>.action ="abc";
document.<formname>.submit();
So now your form gets submitted and the logical address given by it is
abc. There must be according mapping in struts-config.xml for this
logical name.
So in this way you can change your action on click of each button and
submit the form.

Regards,
Ravi

-----Original Message-----
From: pradeep bhargav [mailto:pradeepbhargav@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 9:24 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: How to map multiple submit actions for a single form

Hi All,

     I'm creating a basic struts application. In my application, I'm
showing a list of products available to the user. In this page, I'm
having
4 buttons New, Modify, Delete, Cancel. Now all these are submit buttons
but I'm having a single form. Now, how can I map the submit actions to
different pages in struts config. I'm also attaching the jsp file. Can
anyone please suggest how to solve this problem.

    I also want to use a checkbox to select a record to perform modify
or
delete action on the selected record. Can anyone plz tell me how to
achieve this??

Regards,

Pradeep Bhargav

=====