struts-user mailing list archives

From Vijay Balakrishnan <vbalakrish...@northpacific.com>
Subject RE: Radio active? :-)
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:57:58 GMT
Is it <%=currentOp.guyName();%> or <%=myBean.guyName(); %> in your example
below ??

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Hardy [mailto:ahardy.struts@cyberspaceroad.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 2:53 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Radio active? :-)

you need someething like this

<nested:iterate property="ops" id="opIterate" indexId="iterateId">

<bean:define name="opIterate" id="currentOp"
               type="foo.bar.operation.OperationValueBean" scope="page"/>

<nested:radio property="guyName" value="<%=myBean.guyName(); %>" />

where the bean define allows the radio button to access the current bean
of the iterate loop, and then you can call the name function.

hth
Adam