struts-user mailing list archives

From "Navjot Singh" <navjo...@net4india.net>
Subject RE: [OT] Use of Static Methods
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 15:46:30 GMT
There is nothing taboo about writing static methods. They are good in
solving purpose.

But there is an option -- Singleton.

That will keep you safe. As there is only 1 object of the class for which
you wish to invoke methods. so it's same as calling static methods. (well,
syntax is diff ;-)

You may change the behaviour of class in NO time if
you wish there should be more objects of that class.

makes sense?
-navjot