struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paananen, Tero" <Tero.Paana...@GTECH.COM>
Subject RE: How to differentiate between timed-out user and new user?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 21:32:05 GMT
> So when you say "persistent user repository", do you
> mean something that the programmer manually store in
> the DB or is there some API that we can query
> it on the web server?

manually store in the DB (or flat files, whatever),
unless you're using a product that provides this sort
of stuff out-of-the-box.

				-TPP

recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email
is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses.
We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.