struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paananen, Tero" <Tero.Paana...@GTECH.COM>
Subject RE: [Friday] How do you describe the greatest general?
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:25:08 GMT
> How do you describe the greatest politician?

Option 1:

Gets re-elected until he doesn't want to run any more,
then retires in a cushy Director position in the company
that bribed him the most.

Option 2:

See hooker

				-TPP

recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email
is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses.
We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.