struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nimish Chourey , Tidel Park - Chennai" <Nimi...@msdc.hcltech.com>
Subject [OT] Session Management using EJB
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:58:16 GMT
Hi all ,
	I want to know if there are  applications that implements Session
Management using EJB's  rather then using the HttpSession on Web tier .
I want to know the pros and cons of this approach . For all the R&D that I
have done , it seems that this approach could be used when you are deploying
your application in a clustered environment , where it is really a over head
to duplicate the sessions on all the servers in the cluster .
Still I am in dilemma , whether to follow this approach or not ??
This is really off topic , but I guess many of the developers here must have
come across this ..
Any sort of help , pointers is really appreciated .

Regards
Nimish