struts-user mailing list archives

From Juraj.Lenhar...@t-systems.com
Subject MessageRessources
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:07:45 GMT
Hello,

I have the following scenario. I want to configure the count of items and the values of these
in a drop down list. These entries should be shown in the language dependency of the browser.
So I created some values like:

val.1=house
val.2=dog

and so on.

Unfortunately there is no possibility to read properties with a pattern like val.x. To do
that, I have created a startup-servlet which reads the val.x items into the servlet context
and shows them via the struts tags on the jsp. The problem is how to show them in the language
depedency. Struts already provides a solution for this issue and I would be interessted how
the different language dependent property files are configured on the start-up time. Are all
config files read and saved in different hashmaps for each language? I would be happy to hear
some proposals about this.

Juraj