struts-user mailing list archives

From "Bailey, Shane C." <SHANE.C.BAI...@saic.com>
Subject Struts Roles changes server error
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:34:25 GMT

I have set up in my web.xml an error-page for 403 but when I added Struts
roles attribute to the struts-config for my actions I am not getting thrown
to the 403

error-page when trying unauthorized access to an action but to error 400.

Will this be consistent across venders, i.e. is this only a JRun specific
thing or will Tomcat using Struts with role attributes also throw a 400
error as well instead

of 403 error ???

Or does this not sound right that error 400 is being returned when
attempting to access "roled" actions?