struts-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Raeburn" <st...@ninsky.com>
Subject RE: variable passing.
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 10:00:40 GMT
If I've understood your example correctly:

paramProperty="categoryId">
    <bean:write name="feeCat" property="cat"/>

If feeCat's categoryId=5, this would generate the following HTML:

  <a:href="/context/foo.do?id=5>Category</a>

I've used 'action' instead of 'page' to avoid having to specify the .do
extension.

Steve