struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hill" <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject RE: Struts and JSF?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:15:20 GMT
Read it again. Its a bit cooler than that.

I reckon its more like struts the way it would have been written if Craig
knew then what he knows now. ;->

Something Ive been wondering... anyone out there also familiar with
Barracuda and can comment on how similar/dissimilar the concepts are between
barracuda and jsf?

I wonder if jsf it isnt closer to barracuda than to struts in many ways -
though unlike barracuda its not tied to any particular rendering technology.

-----Original Message-----
From: Butt, Dudley [mailto:dbutt@metropolitan.co.za]
Sent: Wednesday, 16 July 2003 17:32
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Struts and JSF?

>>From what I've read in the spec so far, it seems like JSF is a kind of
facelift for Struts?

NOTICE:

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.

If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the
material from any computer.

The New Africa Capital Group, its subsidiaries or associates do not
accept liability for any personal views expressed in this message.