struts-user mailing list archives

From Charles_Moulli...@skillteam.com
Subject Different actionforms pointing to the same action ?????
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:40:54 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible that an action is used with different actionforms ?
I explain. I would like to create a generic action (e.g. action to send an
email using the content fullfilled by a user in a form) which is not linked
to a particular actionform (e.g. registration form, cancellation form,
approval form). In this case, the action should retrieve from the
Actionform object, the properties (e.g. first name, last name, ...) using
introspection because those are not known inside the action. The properties
are different from objectform to objectform.

Met vriendelijke groeten - Cordialement - Best Regards,

Ir. Charles Moulliard
eBusiness Solutions Architect

SkillTeam NV, AV. Roodebeek - Roodebeeklaan 89 - 1030 Brussel
Tel    :  +32 (0)2 743 49 00
Fax    : +32 (0)2 743 49 01
GSM  : +32 0486 25 98 52
eMail  :  chm@SkillTeam.com