struts-user mailing list archives

From "Puneet Agarwal" <pune...@delhi.tcs.co.in>
Subject Re: Development time using Struts,
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:28:01 GMT

                    "Konstadinis Euaggelos"

<struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                    rodyn.com>                       cc:

                                                     Subject:     Re: Development time using
Struts,
                    07/29/03 02:32 PM

                    Please respond to "Struts

                    Users Mailing List"

The code  reuse hasn't to do only with Struts, but how you have design your
application .
-->> Struts can only give you some good start, after that its we who write
the code, and if we mess up...Not Struts' fault..!!!

I agree with you that you can write some generic methods-class to do some
work, but for a small change you must write to form bean, actionservlet,
jsp, and
ejb tier too.
-->>Don't agree...!!!
-->> if you compare the same small change in any other framework, you will
find that it takes less time with Struts.
-->>Moreover Struts's design is such that you can have lesser total defect
content in the application, ( truly if prepared wisely. I would again say,
we should not mess up...!!!)