struts-user mailing list archives

From Pramo...@in.efunds.com
Subject Re: nested tags
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 06:24:43 GMT

me too have the same opinion!!! nested-tags is working pretty cool!!!
please post the exact issue in your application.

thanks,
Pramod

                    Mike Duffy

                    yahoo.com>           cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: nested tags

                    07/04/2003

                    07:01 AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

I did not try to run the example specifically; however, I've built
some applications based on the Monkey Tree source and I will say that
nested tags are very elegant, very cool.

It does work.

If you have a speciffic question, the guy who wrote the nested tags
code,  Arron Bates, is very good about responding to this list.

Good luck.

Mike

--- Sloan Seaman <sloan@sgi.net> wrote:
> Has anyone every gotten the nested tags to work like in the Monkey
> Tree examples?
>
> I can't even get the examples to work.  It seems like the iterator
> tag has a bug in it...
>
> It doesn't seem to iterate to the next object after it comes out of
> the recursion...
>
> --
> Sloan

> This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs
> Email
> http://www.messagelabs.com

This  electronic  mail  message  is  intended  solely  for  the  named  recipients  and  may
contain
confidential  and  proprietary  business information of eFunds Corporation and all its subsidiaries.
If  you  are  not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately.  You may not disclose
the
contents  to  any  other  person;  use  this  electronic  mail message or its contents for
any other
purpose; or further store or copy its contents in any medium