struts-user mailing list archives

From meissa.Sa...@assetmanagement.natexis.fr
Subject Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: How to pass parameters to a javascript popup
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 06:59:58 GMT

the javascript works well, I have a new popup but I don't se the correct
url
in the new browser window.

Meissa

Adam Hardy <ahardy.struts@cyberspaceroad.com>
03/07/2003 16:52
Veuillez répondre à "Struts Users Mailing List"

        cc :
        Objet : Re: Réf. : Re: How to pass parameters to a javascript popup

that was only a very rough version for sake of an example. Does the
javascript work? I mean, does the new window pop up? if so, then do you
see the correct URL in the new browser window?

<struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>