struts-user mailing list archives

From "Puneet Agarwal" <pune...@delhi.tcs.co.in>
Subject RE: ContentType + FormFile
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:23:20 GMT

But I was unable to upload the file itself...using commons-fileupload...!!!
Can you send me some example code...!!

Even Rajendra's trick did not work....!!!

Regards,
Puneet Agarwal

Tata Consultancy Services,
C-56, Phase - II, NOIDA 201305 (India)
Phone: +91-120-2461001, 2, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13 (Ext. 1031)
FAX              : +91-120-246 1521

Struts ... Action ... Struts in Action ... Action in Struts ...

                    "Fernando

                    <fernando@bit        cc:

                    -bang.com>           Subject:     RE: ContentType + FormFile

                    07/24/03

                    05:23 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Struts Users

                    Mailing List"

Aclaratory:

I have the FormFile in the corresponding ActionForm class...and there I
check its ContentType to see if the uploading should be allowed or not
(because it has to be certain type of files).

Thanks.