struts-user mailing list archives

From Pramo...@in.efunds.com
Subject hashmap in formbean
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:24:03 GMT
Hi,
     Is it possible to pass a variable like the following?
     <bean:write name="myFormBean" property="nameList(var1)"/>
I am having a HashMap in the formbean, and I want to get an element from the map with key
as the
content of var1.
 if i use the hardcoded value instead of var1, i am able to get the results

Thanks,
Pramod

This  electronic  mail  message  is  intended  solely  for  the  named  recipients  and  may
contain
confidential  and  proprietary  business information of eFunds Corporation and all its subsidiaries.
If  you  are  not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately.  You may not disclose
the
contents  to  any  other  person;  use  this  electronic  mail message or its contents for
any other
purpose; or further store or copy its contents in any medium.