struts-user mailing list archives

From ashwani.ka...@polaris.co.in
Subject RE: Is it possible to get the ActionMapping object in a filter ?
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:01:52 GMT

Only if you load the servlet at startup ? Other wise on the first request
which may pose problem in filter .  Correct me if I am wrong

                    "Andrew Hill"

                    dnode.com>                    cc:     (bcc: ashwani.kalra/Polaris)

                                                  Subject:     RE: Is it possible to get the
ActionMapping object in a
                    07/18/2003 01:25 PM           filter ?

                    Please respond to

                    "Struts Users Mailing

                    List"

ActionMappings are initialised at startup surely and available from the
servlet context?