struts-user mailing list archives

From Pramo...@in.efunds.com
Subject arrayList size
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 07:39:06 GMT
Hi,
     I am using an arrayList (list1) inside the form bean. How do I check the size of the
list
(using logic:equal) in the jsp, without creating any other varibale in the form bean (to store
the
size)?

Thanks,
Pramod

This  electronic  mail  message  is  intended  solely  for  the  named  recipients  and  may
contain
confidential  and  proprietary  business information of eFunds Corporation and all its subsidiaries.
If  you  are  not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately.  You may not disclose
the
contents  to  any  other  person;  use  this  electronic  mail message or its contents for
any other
purpose; or further store or copy its contents in any medium.