struts-user mailing list archives

From "Puneet Agarwal" <pune...@delhi.tcs.co.in>
Subject Re: Form Bean Not Called Why ?
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:49:04 GMT
Oh thanks..I was wasting my time for a bad thing...
would be nice if you could send that bit...Rajendra...

----- Forwarded by Puneet Agarwal/PLs/TCSDELHI/TCS on 07/24/03 04:11 PM
-----

                    rajendra.x.yadav@v

                                              cc:

                    07/24/03 04:16 PM         Subject:     Re: Form Bean Not Called Why ?

                    Please respond to

                    "Struts Users

                    Mailing List"

Yes.. whenever i used to add  enctype="multipart/form-data" in my form, the
file never used to upload. Then i switched to a 3rd part Java API to do the
file uploading. It's free and a very small one.
If you need  i can send it to you.

thanks
-raj

                      "Puneet Agarwal"
                      <puneeta@delhi.tc        To:
struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
                      s.co.in>                 cc:
                                               Subject:  Form Bean Not
Called Why ?
                      24/07/2003 03:56
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "Struts Users
                      Mailing List"

I am trying to upload a file using commons-fileupload API, but as soon as
do I add
               enctype="multipart/form-data"
to my form in JSP, the form bean is not called anymore.

can someone there help me find the problem with this...???

Regards,
Puneet Agarwal

Tata Consultancy Services,
C-56, Phase - II, NOIDA 201305 (India)
Phone: +91-120-2461001, 2, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13 (Ext. 1031)
FAX              : +91-120-246 1521

Struts ... Action ... Struts in Action ... Action in Struts ...