struts-user mailing list archives

From "Affan Qureshi" <quere...@etilize.com>
Subject Include response in the JSP page
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 14:37:08 GMT
Hi,
I have a JSP page which needs to dynamically include response from actions
(or servlets) which are actually images streamed over the response. I tried
to use <jsp:include href="/someAction.do" /> but I guess it has some problem
for extensions other than jsp and html. (I saw a similar bug for Tomcat
bugzilla). I have tried to define a mime-type for 'do' in web.xml but does
not help. I guess I cannot use <bean:include > for the purpose.

Any suggestions?

Also another question, can I get request Attributes set in this page in the
action/servlet that I call thru <jsp:include />?

Thanks,
Affan