struts-user mailing list archives

From "Yann Cébron" <yann...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Performance Question about Tiles Plugin
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 18:24:07 GMT
Using Tiles should not give you a noticeably performance decrease (at least
not after having started the application), unless your
servlet-container/server is setup incorrectly. What
servlet-container/version are you using? If you're on Tomcat you'll notice a
massive performance improvement using the latest 4.1.x version.

Maybe you want to post your tiles-defs.xml, this could also point to the
problem.

HTH,
    Yann