struts-user mailing list archives

From "Linus Nikander" <li...@nikander.net>
Subject form Date exampel ?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:16:14 GMT
Can anyone point me to an struts form: example where a Date is retreived,
presented to the user in a form for manipulation, and then submitted to an
action for further processing again. I tried using a getter/setter with a
Date type presented in a <html:text property=> field to the user. The getter
works fine and presents the date in 2003-xx-xx format. But when i resubmit
the data i get an error. It struck me that I can't be the only one who has
been faced with the problem, has anyone got a better (workin) solution  ?

//Linus Nikander - linus@nikander.net