struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sergey Smirnov" <...@eltegra.ru>
Subject Re: module / tiles problems
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:06:54 GMT
According snap-shot of your web.xml, you do not use two modules. You have
only one default module and the second definition for tiles plugin
overwrites the first one.
If you realy want to have two modules you have to use the following in your
web.xml:

<init-param>
<param-name>config</param-name>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>config/logweb</param-name>
<param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-config-logweb.xml</param-value>
</init-param>

"Nathan Coast" <nathan@codeczar.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I tried setting up a web application with configuration files.
>
> <init-param>
> <param-name>config</param-name>

<param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml,/WEB-INF/struts-config-logweb.xml</p
aram-value>