struts-user mailing list archives

From "Yann Cébron" <yann...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: which way..struts using tiles?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:47:02 GMT
> Just need some info on what you guys are using out there, and what
strategy is working the best for you.
> Lets say i want to use Struts and I need to get a nice webapp out there.
The system is potentially large so I'm going to need some sort of
> build/generation tools. What are you guys using for your presentation look
and feel. How are you getting your pages generated? Any ideas will be
> greatly appreciated!!
> Many thx

You might want to take a look at struts-layout:

http://struts.application-servers.com/

I didn't try it out myself yet, but it looks promising; especially when you
have to build a lot of pages using forms.

Ofcourse, using Tiles or a similar mechanism is a *must* if you have more
than 5 pages ;-)

HTH,
    Yann