struts-user mailing list archives

From "Bard A. Evjen" <bardev...@operamail.com>
Subject Problems with logic:iterate (indexId has no effect)
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 11:31:27 GMT
Hi,

I have a vector called variationmargins and in it I have a property called
loadProfile that is either 1 or 2 for all postings. I have tried to use the
logic:iterate tag to output the result using the loadProfile as an index,
but it has not effect. It just outputs everything, no matter the indexId.
Does anyone have a clue what I am doing wrong?

<logic:iterate id="element" name="variationmargins"
property="variationMargins" indexId="loadProfile">
<bean:write name="element" property="loadProfileName"/>
<display:table name="variationmargins" property="variationMargins"
scope="session" width="100%" pagesize="100" requestURI="result.jsp"
decorator="org.apache.taglibs.display.test.ColumnsWrapper">
<display:column title="<%=ldeliveryPeriod%>" property="deliveryPeriod"
sort="true" width="10%"/>
<display:column title="<%=lhours%>" property="hours" align="right"
sort="true" width="10%"/>
</display:table>
</logic:iterate>

Thanks,