struts-user mailing list archives

From "Vinayak Birari" <vinayak_bir...@onwardgroup.com>
Subject Re: File "/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" not found
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:01:03 GMT
hi,
thanks for the quick response,
I have cheked all.option 2,3,4th points are checked..

my web.xml is located at
C:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps\ROOT\banking\web\WEB-INF
all the .tld file are also located at
C:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps\ROOT\banking\web\WEB-INF
in web.xml i made this entry
    <taglib>
    <taglib-uri>/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld</taglib-uri>
    <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld</taglib-location>
    </taglib>

Do i need to include ...banking/web instead of .banking/web/WEB-INF

but still its not reflecting the change in the path..it is still
refereing to /WEB-INF
is there some possiblity that server may be using differnet web.xml
file altogerther as 3 -4 web.xml are present in the same server

Vinayak.

>>> guruprasad_jg@ureach.com 07/28/03 02:33PM >>>
Hi,
Check out for these things

1)The file should be present the specicfied path.
2)The header tag must be included in the jsp where it is used.
3)The tag must be declared in web.xml
4) A path to struts.jar in Classpath.

J G Guru Prasad
V sem, Information Technology,
Bachelor of Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
( formerly KREC,Surathkal )

---- On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Vinayak Birari
(vinayak_birari@onwardgroup.com) wrote:

> hi all,
>    I am new to Struts, I have downloaded sample banking
application
site.(http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/jakarta/banking-dev.zip)

struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org