Hi, I am currently imple,enting the Struts validator into our web app. All is going pretty well with the exception of client-side indexed property validation. I have looked at the Validator documentation, and gone through this list looking for some idea that will give me a clue as to what I am doing wrong. I have not been able to find anything that makes this work. I would appreciate any help or direction. Nick Code snippets from the various objects that are involved: struts-config: validation.xml: jsp: