struts-user mailing list archives

From "Amit Rana" <r...@solis.jp>
Subject RE: japanese in form
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2003 00:54:10 GMT
Jason,

	Thanks for your response.

Setting the filter worked for me. Re-submited forms now show proper
Japanese.

The link you provided is a good resource but point 3 is wrong. Instead
of UTF-8 the encoding there should be the encoding of the source file.

Thanks.
Amit.

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg38443.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg12490.html