struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Thielen" <d...@windward.net>
Subject Can I have 1 struts jar file for multiple servers/applications
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 03:32:50 GMT
Hi;

I thought I read something somewhere that said I need to have a seperate set of struts jar
files for each application or server. But I can't find it now.

I am using JRun and under a given server it has multiple applications with each application
having it's own web.xml and struts-config.xml files. Can several of these applications share
the same struts.jar or do I need to put a seperate struts.jar in each application's WEB-INF
directory?

thanks - dave