struts-user mailing list archives

From "Abhijeet Mahalkar" <Abhijeet.Mahal...@indussoft.com>
Subject what is .do mapping?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:08:20 GMT
When invoke the jsp using

http://localhost/xyz/pages/UserGroupMaster.jsp

URL and when i submit the page trhu submit button the URL gets changed to following will anybody
tell me why? and what is ".do" stands for? where do we make the entry of this.?

is it the action mapping we are using in struts -config.xml file ?

 <action
         path="/usergroupmaster"
         type="ActionUserGroupMaster"
         name="UserGroupMasterActionForm"
         scope="request"
         validate="false"
         input="/pages/UserGroupMaster.jsp" parameter="action">

      <forward name="success" path="/pages/success.jsp"/>
     <forward name="failure" path="/pages/failure.jsp"/>
     <forward name="usergroupmaster" path="/pages/UserGroupMaster.jsp"/>
     </action>

http://localhost/xyz/usergroupmaster.do