struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rajesh M Vasudevan" <raj...@neosoftsolutions.com>
Subject html:button to Action Bean mapping & transfer of information
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:07:29 GMT
Hello,

I have a tabular listing of records (rows and column).  Each row is
identified by a rowID. In each row, there are three buttons
(modify/delete/someother).  Button is created as follows:
key="appResource.captionDelete"/></html:button>

When i click on any of these buttons, in the action class, I need to know
1. which button was clicked (modify/delte/someother) and
2. for which row (rowID) it was clicked
3. How can I send more than one information?

I cannot use image links in place of the button, as the application is
multi-lingual, and loads the button caption from an
applicationResources.properties.

The number of rows in the table depends on the number of rows I fetch from
the database, and so is not fixed.

I'm very new to STRUTS, any solution or alternate ways to implement this
would be of great help.

Thanks very much in advance,
Regards,
Rajesh