struts-user mailing list archives

From de...@betterway.net
Subject [OT]Combining sites
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:28:16 GMT
Hello,

Ok, I have a major problem, and I am ill equipped to handle it.  We developed two websites
for a client, hosted on the same server.  One is completely done with struts, the other less
so.  Now, my sup has left for his vacation and the client of course pulls a fast one on me.
 He wants the second website to handle the secure layer portion for the first website.  IE,
someone wants to register at site A.  They come in, are redirected to site B (without noticing),
enter SSL, start and complete their registration in SSL, exit SSL, and are redirected back
to site A.  I have all the actions to handle registration in site A, but I am not sure how
to integrate it seamlessly into site B.

Can anyone help, offer advice, and point to literature/websites that will educate me on the
matter, or at least set me on the right path.

Thank you,

Denis