struts-user mailing list archives

From "Swanand P Bhorkar" <swanan...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: what is .do mapping?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:13:28 GMT
Hi Abhijeet,

Actually i am also a bit new to struts, so i may not be able to
answer everything to the point. But let me try,

In your code
<action
path="/usergroupmaster"
type="ActionUserGroupMaster"
name="UserGroupMasterActionForm"
scope="request"
validate="false"
input="/pages/UserGroupMaster.jsp"
parameter="action">

try providing the full package name of the
type="ActionUserGroupMaster" class.for example
com.dir1.dir2.somepackage.ActionUserGroupMaster

It might be possible that your action class could not be found.

Let me know if this was really the case, and even if it wasn't the
case.

thanks.

swanand