struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Childers" <jchild...@hotels.com>
Subject RE: JSP IDEs
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:50:06 GMT
My incredibly successful Design Pattern of the Gods for previewing JSPs dynamically and synergistically
while maintaining OOP principles and expediting solutions for improved programmer performance
and productivity:

1) Edit, edit, edit.
2) :w
3) Alt-Tab
4) Ctrl-R
5) Goto 1) until :)

The End.

I arrogantly look down my nose at the GUI editors used by the unwashed masses and Republicans.

Sorry, sorry. Sorry about that. Didn't mean to denegrate the unwashed masses.

-= J