struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Servlet Path & Path Info on Weblogic 8.1 vs. Struts
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:47:39 GMT
Jing Zhou wrote:

> [...]
I think you'd find BEA, like any other software development
organization, is a lot more likely to respond to real bug reports rather
than a description of a problem mentioned on a mailing list.  That's
certainly been true for Struts users, who find the developers are much
more responsive when they actually file the bug reports in the issue
tracking system :-).

For Struts, by the way, thats

  http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/

Craig