struts-user mailing list archives

From Kwok Peng Tuck <pengt...@makmal.net>
Subject Re: Can I have 1 struts jar file for multiple servers/applications
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 03:46:22 GMT
There should be one struts jar for each web app, if you have 10 web app
then that's 10 struts.jar.

David Thielen wrote:

>Hi;
>
>I thought I read something somewhere that said I need to have a seperate set of struts
jar files for each application or server. But I can't find it now.

>I am using JRun and under a given server it has multiple applications with each application
having it's own web.xml and struts-config.xml files. Can several of these applications share
the same struts.jar or do I need to put a seperate struts.jar in each application's WEB-INF
directory?