struts-user mailing list archives

From Kwok Peng Tuck <pengt...@makmal.net>
Subject Re: Can I have 1 struts jar file for multiple servers/applications
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 04:36:25 GMT
No, I think it has more to do with the way struts works. I'm a bit hazy
on this on, so you might want to
search the archive for an answer. For the other libraries, I don't see
why you can't deploy them with your
webapp. In fact I include jakarta-oro.jar with some of my webapps
without problems(one for each).