struts-user mailing list archives

From R Balaji <bala...@india.adventnet.com>
Subject How to override SimpleMenuItem & specify the values
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 05:19:30 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to add one more attribute to o.a.s.t.b.MenuItem -
mouseOverIcon. In
this case, I'd extend SimpleMenuItem and add get/set for mouseOverIcon.
This
class can be plugged in via classtype attribute of item element in
tiles-defs.xml. But how do I specify value for mouseOverIcon in item
element
in xml file. Since the tiles configutation file has to conform with the DTD
this is not possible without extending the DTD. I'd also have to write some
digester code for this!. Is there any other better way or am I missing
something here ?

With Regards,
R Balaji