struts-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Bauer <matthias.ba...@livinglogic.de>
Subject Re: SSLExt and Struts Workflow?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:54:19 GMT
If you still want to use the sslext RequestProcessor you should be
easily able to do that: It is fairly trivial to build an
SSLExtWorkflowRequestProcessor in just the same way as the
TilesWorkflowRequestProcesser is built, which is included in the Struts
Workflow Extension. This is because all the workflow logic is extracted
into a separate class WorkflowRequestProcessorLogic. If you are
interested, have a look at the classes WorkflowRequestProcessor,
TilesWorkflowRequestProcessor, WorkflowRequestProcessorLogic and
WorkflowRequestProcessorLogicAdapter.

--- Matthias