struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: [Poll] action mappings
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:45:32 GMT
Personally I'd rather declare that validation occurs in an extra mapping
that have to code it in my action. You lose the whole automation with
the input as well.

So I have 2 mappings for one action - one for starting (& for when
validation fails), and one for validation.

On 09/25/2003 11:01 PM Shane Mingins wrote:
> [...]

struts 1.1 + tomcat 4.1.27 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9