struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael Muller <mmul...@theworld.com>
Subject display tags and large result sets
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:52:30 GMT

I'd love to use this package, but I often deal with large result sets
returned from a database.  I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to support
many users if I kept sucking the whole table into memory.  I deal with
this manually by using MySQL's LIMIT and OFFEST syntax.  Clicking on
column headers changes the ORDER BY of the query.  I gave the docs a
quick look and didn't see anything that looked like it would support
something like this.  Did I miss anything?  How hard would it be to
enhance the tag to support this?

   -- Mike