struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: BeanMapping WAS: [Poll] action mappings
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:40:34 GMT
Hey Matt,
do you use different types in your dynaforms or do you stick to just
strings? I was wondering about using dynaforms as transfer objects like
you mention, but I only use strings, since incorrect form entries for
non-string types don't make it back into the form after validation failure.

And I would want to have types in my transfer objects.

Adam

On 09/26/2003 10:44 PM Sgarlata Matt wrote:
> [...]

struts 1.1 + tomcat 4.1.27 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9