struts-user mailing list archives

From James Harman <harma...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Going from https on /member.do, back to http on index.jsp?
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2003 15:58:21 GMT
Adam,

I am not sure what demographic your users are in.  However, I consider
it HIGHLY unlikely that the "average" surfer will even notice that after
they are logged in the site is all ssl.  The people who would care are
the people who have an idea what ssl is and might actually appreciate
that once logged in the entire session IS in ssl.

James