struts-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Smeltzer" <Dan...@saminvestments.com>
Subject RE: [OT] off topic, but I have a quick JavaScript question please...
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:52:14 GMT
In your function definition, just declare the input parameters and use
those names to refer to them, i.e.:

Function tooltips(message, title) {
  // now the input parameters are available as message and title
}

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Mick Knutson [mailto:mickknutson@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 10:50 AM
To: struts
Subject: [OT] off topic, but I have a quick JavaScript question
please...

I have a function "function tooltips()" and the call to that function is
"return tooltip('tooltip.msg.name', 'tooltip.title.name');"

in my function, how do I access each of the arguments? Is it something
like args[0], and args[1]?

---
Thanks
Mick Knutson
http://www.baselogic.com

+001(805) 563-0666 Office
+001 (708) 570-2772 Fax
---

Statement of Confidentiality

This e-mail message, and any attachments, is confidential and is intended solely for the addressees
named above.  If you are not a named recipient, an individual specifically authorized to receive
this communication, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose,
reproduce,  or otherwise use this transmission in any manner.  If you have received this transmission
in error, please alert the sender by replying to the e-mail or by contacting the sender by
phone.  We also request that you immediately delete this message, and attachments, if any.
 This disclaimer shall not be construed in any way to grant permission to transmit confidential
information via this firm's e-mail system.