struts-user mailing list archives

From "Yee, Richard K,,DMDCWEST" <Ye...@osd.pentagon.mil>
Subject RE: Multipage JDBC result
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:08:45 GMT
Julie,
In Oracle, you can also limit the # of records returned and the the starting
point using rownum. Your JDBC driver can also limit the # of ResultSets.
Check the JavaDoc.

Regards,

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie.Huang@mizuhocbus.com [mailto:Julie.Huang@mizuhocbus.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 10:48 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Multipage JDBC result

we are using orcale 8i, maybe it is the time to migrate to MySQL??:P thank
you!

Navneet Karnani <navneet@myrealbox.com>
Sent by: news <news@sea.gmane.org>
09/18/03 09:24 AM

        To:     struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
        cc:

What database are you using ?

We use the MySQL database and have effectively used the limit clause to
work with a limited set of records.

we just store the query condition in the forms and work with that in
every page.

- Navneet

<struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>         cc:
>         Subject:        Re: Multipage JDBC result
>

> Hi,
>
> see this link
>    http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/faqs/newbie.html#pager
>
> --
> Andrew Kuzmin
> http://www.java201.com

privileged or sensitive information and is solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this transmittal and any such attachments
in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying thereof is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and any
attachments in error please notify the sender and immediately destroy the
message and all its attachments. Any opinions herein expressed may be
those of the author and not necessarily of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd (the
"Bank"). The Bank accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of any information herein contained.