struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@talk21.com>
Subject Re: JSP IDEs
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:08:04 GMT
Okay... You'll have to be running tomcat or similar somewhere to get
dreamweaver to render the pages. By the time you down that DW only
offers the preview (as does homesite) and dropdown attribute lists
which is okay, i'll give it that much.

However by the time you finished messing around with these crack
induced abominations that macromedia appear to be so good at unleashing
onto the world, you could just have coded it.

Antidote is a nice little app if you want a gui for firing up ant tasks
and there's not much you cant do with ant. The dropdown attributes work
on dreamweaver and homesite without running the server.

Dreamweaver gives you a browser window that refreshes. And if you're
not requesting jsp's directly there could be issues too.

Cheers Mark