struts-user mailing list archives

From "David G Friedman" <hum...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject RE: DisplayTag library
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:02:58 GMT
Tim,

I know what you mean.  Are you talking version
0.8.5 or 1.0-b1?  The 0.8.5 are offically:
http://edhill.its.uiowa.edu/display

The 1.0-b1 are:
http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/

With downloads that don't seem to include
pre-built (i.e. html, just xml) javadocs.
I downloaded them a few days ago but haven't
got to them yet.  The api docs are:
http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/apidocs/
And have a class org.displaytag.decorator
which contains the decorator classes.

That beta code also lists live examples at:
http://www.displaytag.org/displaytag-1.0-b1-examples/index.jsp

Regards,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Slattery, Tim - BLS [mailto:Slattery.Tim@bls.gov]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 12:33 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: DisplayTag library

> Here's a temporary demo site - this URL will self-destruct as
> soon as the "live examples" is working:
>
> http://raibledesigns.com/displaytag

Thanks, Matt. But that still leaves the question of "ColumnDecorator". The
"example-decorator.jsp" page shows what a decorator can do and refers me to
the Javadoc tor TableDecorator, then mentions that ColumnDecorator exists.
But where is the Javadoc for the Decorator classes?

--
Tim Slattery
Slattery@bls.gov